Part No. CRYOMAC-50M
Canadian Registration Number (CRN) #OH15845.5
Safer! When the handles are pulled back to remove the Nozzle, the “center section” reaches a positive stop. This lets the operator know where to stop to vent the gases that are trapped between the Nozzle and the Receptacle. Just a few seconds makes the safety difference!
- More “User Friendly” Lighter weight, easier to slide onto the receptacle, and less icing issues. No clamps to catch when removing!
- Less Ice issues Non-metallic bearings and air gaps are used.
- Easier to Service End Seal, Poppet, Poppet Seal, Poppet Seat and Nozzle End, can all be serviced easily. No “clamp dogs” to replace.
- No Tie Rods to adjust after service. Reduced maintenance downtime.
- Reasonable Cost Designed for reliability and manufacturability.
View LNG Fueling Nozzle Guide
View LNG Fueling Nozzle Guide Video
View CryoMac(R) Features and Benefits Video
Learn more at www.macrotechnologies.com