- You can take advantage of the same equipment and expertise that we use to manufacture our proprietary products (relief valves, flow controls, CNC Air spindles and cryogenic quick disconnects). We will use our state of the art CNC equipment and experienced personnel to produce quality product at highly competitive prices. From "Swiss style" bar fed machines to manual equipment for prototype work, the right equipment and the right personnel to get the job done right.
- CNC Swiss Style* Lathes, bar fed, twin spindles and side milling
- 1.25" diameter bar capacity, full "C" axis, both ends at the same time!
- CNC Turret Lathes, off line CAD/CAM programmed
- 2.8" bar feed size, chucked diameter through 10".
- CNC Milling with 4th Axis, to 30,000 RPM
- Specializing in close tolerance parts.
-Stainless Steel, Aluminum, Brass, Plastic, Titanium & Steel.
-Sawing, deburring, polishing, honing, grinding, welding & cleaning.
-Quality system per ISO-9001-2008.
-Let our pride in workmanship work for you! We have been providing quality machined products and assemblies in the Seattle area for over 30 years. We would like to do the same for you!