WEMCO Inducts Bob Ranc, Sr. as President
Superior Products Senior Vice President of Sales and Marketing, Bob Ranc, Sr., was recently inducted as President of WEMCO (an association of welding manufacturers and an American Welding Society Standing Committee). In his role as President, Bob will head the WEMCO Executive Committee with the objective to ensure the strength and integrity of WEMCO by coordinating and reviewing the subcommittees' activities. The Executive Committee also evaluates the governing structure of WEMCO, and recommends changes to the organization's charter and/or subcommittees.
As an organization, WEMCO is WEMCO is dedicated to providing senior management members of manufacturers in the welding industry a forum to:
· Promote plans and programs, which benefit their understanding of welding equipment market trends and needs.
· Share solutions to current industry, organizational and business issues/opportunities.
· Promote their products and services worldwide.
· Provide a common voice to the welding industry, government bodies and technical standards organizations worldwide.
· Enhance the image of welding as a career choice; and, as an industry crucial to building and maintaining the worlds economic infrastructure.
To learn more about WEMCO, please visit http://www.aws.org/w/a/wemco/
|Bob Ranc, Sr. with previous WEMCO President, Hector Villarreal of Weldcoa
||Bob Ranc (Superior Products, LLC) and |
Hector Villarreal (Weldcoa)